Tuesday 15 June 2010

Day Twelve

Once again I have been very bad with actually keeping up with this. So, many posts this morning!

Day Twelve: Whatever Tickles Your Fancy.

I'm a bit stuck on what to write about here. I think I might talk about Lego. Yup, plastic bricks.

I love Lego. I have done since I was a kid. Who would have thought there could be so much fun in snapping bricks together? As a kid I made cars, houses for dolls, towers, anything my imagination could come up with. And at the end of the day, it all came apart and you could start the next day!

Pete is a much bigger Lego nerd than me, our bedroom is full of completed Lego models, and more recently, a couple of them are mine. And mine are all Toy Story Lego. As mentioned in the previous day's blogging about favourite films, Toy Story is quite high up on the list of my favourites. I'm very excited about Toy Story 3 coming out next month!

My favourite Lego model is my Lego Buzz Lightyear. He looks like this:



If I had the money, I'd have the entire Toy Story Lego range!

No comments: