Tuesday 8 June 2010

Day Seven

I did start this post last night, from my phone, but it died before I could post it, and I got grumpy, so you're going to get two (possibly three if I can get pictures of something I'm working on) posts from me today.

Day Seven - a photo that makes me happy.



I didn't take this picture - in fact it's been on my hard drive so long I'm not sure I even remember where it came from. It's of the Covered Market part of St. Nicholas market in Bristol, which is one of my favourite places in the world. The covered market is where all the food stalls are, and even just thinking about it I can smell all the fabulous food they sell there. There's a Morrocan food place, a Jamacian food place (mmm, salt fish), a smoothie place, an olive stall, a place that sells sausages. It's lovely. And I miss it. But this picture makes me happy!

No comments: