Friday 4 June 2010

Day Four

First off, I'm really not in the mood to be writing this today. I woke up thinking it was Saturday, and the sudden realisation it wasn't has made me quite grumpy. Today will probably be fuelled excessively by sugar and caffeine.

Still, A Favourite Book.

When asked what my favourite book is my stock answer is normally 'Alice In Wonderland'. And it is one of my favourite books. But I love to read, and so it really is hard to choose just one book.

I also love Gone With The Wind (as posted previously I've read it about 10 times!), Stardust, Darwin's Radio (a great story based on real science, and genetics to boot! It's by Greg Bear - look it up!), Kushiel's Dart, The Vampyre (this is essentially a biograpy of Byron written from the perspective of 'what if Byron was a vampire?'), The Scar and so many Pratchett books I couldn't choose one. Although it's possibly Soul Music.

If you haven't read any of these books, go look them up! They're all awesome (or at least I think so). And then come tell me what you think of them!

No comments: