Monday 14 March 2011

Nightmare Before Valentines Day Swap

Back at the start of the year ever lovely and cool Apryl organised a Tim Burton themed swap, called the Nightmare Before Valentines Day swap!

I was partnered up with Trudy, and this was her first ever swap!

Now I know she's got her parcel I can share with you what I sent!

First up were these wrist warmers, which I loved and wanted to keep myself! Will have to get around to making myself a pair soon

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Then I embroidered an interpretation of the tree from Sleepy Hollow for her:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

And finally I sent her some cool Japanese Alice in Wonderland fabric:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I didn't take a picture of all the items together, but Trudy did, and so I've borrowed hers! I hope she won't mind!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

My parcel from her hasn't arrived yet, silly post, but I shall blog as soon as it does!

No comments: