Sunday 27 February 2011

New Items

I went on a bit of a fabric and button buying spree yesterday, and then made some new items for the shop. I thought I'd do a quick blog post to show some of them off.

My favourite of the new items I've made is this ring - I love polkadotted fabric, and the star buttons are so cute I couldn't resist them - I also have some in pink and some in yellow!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I've had this fabric for a while, and have made a few sets of hair slides from it, bit I wanted to make something a little bigger, so I made a hair band with a larger flower.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Finally, these seem to be really popular - they had about 30 views in the first half hour after I put them up for sale, and someone added it to their favourites about 5 minutes after it went up for sale!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

There are a few other items in the shop too - new rings, brooches and hair slides, so do stop by and have a look!
Click for more shop goodness

In other, related news, I spoke to the owner of a local gallery space that sells handmade items yesterday about them selling some of my items. Nothing concrete has come out of it yet, but it's a start, and it was certainly a bold (and scary, out of character!) move for me, so it will be interesting to see if anything comes of it. I shall keep you updated!

No comments: