Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year!

So, here we are in 2010! So far, it's not been a good year! We have no milk for tea, very little food to eat, and I've discovered that what we thought was our landlord watching the telly at a stupidly loud volume last night was actually just the telly playing to an empty room. He was at work, and though we were going to be out last night, so left it on make it look like someone was in the house. We rarely go into the front room so we genuinely didn't notice!

I ended up asleep by about 11:30 last night, woke up briefly when P came to bed about 1 and then woke up this morning in a new decade. I'm hoping though, that after today this year will be better. I'm set to have a permanent job, we're going to look for a house of our own, and I've got big plans for selling some of my craft bits this year!

Think I'm out of things to say already...I'm in the middle of knitting a pair of socks and I want to get them done today! Pictures will most likely be on the craft blog when they're done!

No comments: