Saturday 30 January 2010

Not keeping up...

I'm not really doing very well with this posting once a week thing, am I? Oh well, I'll just have to try harder!

I've been meaning to blog about this since I recieved it, at the start of the month (which shows how rubbish I am), but here goes anyways!

My totally awesome best friend, Claire Coffeecups, who is talented beyond belief, made me this truly cool New Years card:



I apologise for the bad picture, because it really doesn't show up how awesome this card is, but I love it, and I really had to show it off.

Nothing else very interesting has happened here. I'm being made permanent at work, which in theory is a good thing, although I'm still not entirely keen on the job. My mum is coming to visit in about 3 weeks, which should be fun, and I've been making a new style of hat, which seems to be going down rather well. Details, as always are in the craft blog.

I've actually spent the majority of this afternoon engaged in lengthy discussions with some old roleplaying friends. We've got our old text based site, The Hunted up and running again, and all three of us have big plans for what should happen plot wise. The two guys I was plotting with have been with me pretty much from the beginning, so it was really great to relive some old times by plotting all over again. And as a shameless plug, new members are always welcome! If you have any experience of Text Based Roleplaying, come join in!

I think that's it for now...more posts soon, promise this time!

No comments: