Monday 6 December 2010

My Week...

...of being positive was hard. But I got through it, and no one told me off for being negative, so I'm counting it as a success!

Things I found to be positive about:

- Managing to get to work through a foot of snow!
- Winning some prizes in a work raffle
- Finishing my Christmas shopping

And a really big thing to be positive about - I sold my first set of hair slides today! I sold them to a friend from work, rather than online, but a sale is still a sale, and she's told other people about them too, so I'm hoping for more!

Sadly I don't have any pictures of the hair slides I sold, but here's a picture of some I made last week from Japanese kimono fabric:



They, and many other things are for sale in in the shop, and as I still haven't had a sale online, the code FABRIGAMI for 25% off will still work!

1 comment:

Kristin Aquariann said...

Congratulations on selling your first set! I'm sure there's many more to come. :D