Monday 12 July 2010

So...

It has been nearly a month since I blogged. I really am bad at this blogging lark. Maybe I should write and schedule posts ahead of time, when they occur to me, because I can never find the time to actually blog once I get home from work. I'm not too bad when it comes to blogging in the morning I guess!

I haven't blogged because I really haven't had anything to say. Everything minor I just post on twitter, and in the end, all of my minor things end up as the major things I would normally blog about!

Craft wise I'm not doing anything at the moment. I still have French Knitting waiting to be finished in preparation to be knit into something else. I have a pile of socks waiting to be turned into fabulous creatures, and zero inspiration or inclination to do it. Our bedroom is already so full of creatures that it seems pointless to make any more that will sit here waiting for homes, and in all honesty it's been too hot to knit!

I'm also having a weird time of things at home at the moment - our Landlord / Housemate seems to have a new girlfriend, and she's been here pretty much every day for the last 2 weeks cleaning our house. I know it's entirely irrational of me to be cross about this, as someone else cleaning is always a good thing, but it's the fact that she's been doing it so relentlessly, and it seems to me (again, probably entirely irrationally), that me and P are being blamed for half the mess in this house, despite the fact we pretty much live in one room. I dunno, it's complicated, even in my head. I'm just ranting about here.

In some better and more cheery news, I got a birthday present yesterday from P's sister. It's a Cath Kidston sewing box, and it looks like a house! It's so gorgeous I'm almost inspired to sew again!

Here are some pictures, of the outside, and the inside, now I've filled it with lovely things! The button box is actually filled with tiny reels of thread - they all fit perfectly in there:




No comments: