Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Easter!

How on Earth is it Easter Sunday already? It doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago that it was Christmas! Anyways, I'm currently sat on the sofa in my mums kitchen, rewatching last night's Doctor Who and finishing off a sock. All in all it's pretty blissful. We came down to visit Bristol on Friday and it's been a pretty nice weekend on the whole. It took us an age to get down here on Friday, after which point we pretty much collapsed at my mums house and didn't do anything - although my dad came to see us, which was nice. And then yesterday my mum took me and my sisters shopping, which was an experience. We went to Cabot Circus, which is the big, new shopping place in Bristol, which I haven't really explored before. And all in all I spent far too money. I have got a new cardigan and a new dress to show for it, as well as a really cool Toy Story shopping bag (it has one of the aliens on it!) and the boyfriend has a new tshirt and a cuddly Stitch. And I bought my mum and my sister their birthday presents! But I'll be living on beans on toast for the rest of the month I think!

It's been a very big telly weekend too - as mentioned above I'm rewatching Doctor Who, which I think was pretty damn cool. So far Matt Smith hasn't beaten Ecclestone in my book, but already I'm enjoying his performance more than Tennants. Time will tell if he'll become my favourite new-who era Doctor!

There was also Ashes to Ashes, which I totally enjoyed, although was thoroughly confused by, and me and my sister have already been coming up with theories about what's going to happen and how Gene's involved in it all. And finally, there's a new Jonathan Creek on tonight, which me and my sister are very excited about. We've always been massive fans of the Creek!

I think that's all I have to say at the moment. I'll probably blog again when I'm back at home!

1 comment:

Rhian Drinkwater said...

Ooh, if you're in Bristol, have you visited Get Knitted in Brislington? Definitely one of the best yarn shops in the UK - I always spend far far too much there!