Sunday 18 April 2010

Randomness

I'm not even going to bother mentioning how crap I am at blogging again - you all know it by now. I am seriously considering combining both my Craft Blog, and this blog, because at least there would be updates here then. But I'm not sure how many people who come to look at my crafty stuff would be interested in my real life stuff, and vice versa.

Anyways.

Since I last blogged not a lot has really happened. I have a pretty dull life. Work, sleep, eating, more work, etc etc. However. I did buy some soap shaped like a D20, from the fabulous Geek Soap who can also be found on twitter here. I also bought the boyfriend a soap which has a Mario 1up mushroom in it. We are a geeky household.

I'm also off to see Amanda Palmer and (hopefully, volcano dust allowing!) Evelyn Evelyn next thursday, which I'm looking forward to. It's been ages since I've been to a gig. We went to see Springsteen last summer, which technically was the last gig I went to, but in my mind, huge open air gigs are really not as much fun as the dark, sweaty, indoors, crushed up against other people who love the same music as you, gigs!

Other than that, I've mostly been carrying on as normal. Making crafty things (which are listed here and here), being my normal geeky self, and generally living.

No comments: