Sunday 28 March 2010

My Least Favourite Time Of Year

The time of year when the clocks go forward. To be totally honest, it's not the worst time of year - it does at least mean that there's more daylight, and considering I think I may be suffering from SAD, it's much better for me for there to be light. But I don't like losing an hour!

My sleep patterns have been really messed up recently, with me waking up at 6am and not being able to get back to sleep, and then having to go to get at 9pm, which means I'm then ready to be up at 6 the following morning! Despite the clocks going forward overnight though, I had the best nights sleep I've had in a long time last night and am feeling rather more refreshed today!

I'm hoping I can spend today in a fairly chilled out manner, so I won't be worn out and needing to go to bed at 9 o'clock again tonight, thus starting this awful cycle all over again. We need to buy a new cage for the mice, and we might buy some more mice too; we haven't quite decided on that. We're still arguing over what they would be called...

No comments: