Tuesday 29 December 2009

New Look

Start as you mean to go on and all that...with my post about posting, I'm now making another post, about the new layout I've uploaded here. Sadly I can't lay claim to having created it (my coding skills extend to very basic HTML!) but I think it looks pretty cool, and it's very me.

I've also put links to my Etsy shop, and to my craft blog in the sidebar - expect more links to follow when I can think of things to put there! Possibly I'll end up with links to other blogs I read...I haven't really decided yet.

I want to post a bit about what's going on in my (fairly dull) life, but I think it would mostly be very dull. The short version is: Christmas was good, and mostly out of the way (still have presents to give to people, tomorrow and then on New Years Eve), I've accepted a permanent role from my temp job (pensions call centre...not amazing, but it's a job and I'm actually pretty good at it), and I'm still living here with P. Oh, and we've got tickets to see Avatar in 3D tomorrow, which is likely to be pretty cool.

Um...that's about all I can think of to say right now. Although I forgot how easy blogging can be. I always say this though, and then stop. Mostly when I get writers block. Hmmm...maybe I need some topic starters for when I don't have anything else to write about. Ideas in the comments please!!

No comments: