Monday 5 January 2009

Resolutions

Now all the fesitivities are over and normal life resumes, it seems as good a time as any to write about New Years Resolutions. I have made a few, and broken at least one already, but I've always been bad at keeping them!

I'm not even sure why I bother making them to be honest - it only makes me feel bad when I don't keep to them. But there we go, maybe I'm just a glutton for punishment!

Mine are, this year (and in no particular order):

- To take better care of my hair (which is the one I broke - I didn't brush it til I went to bed on saturday and I didn't brush it at all yesterday!)

- To be better with money - I am, as many people know, bad with money. I aim to be better this year. Of course, getting a permanent job would help with this, but at least I have a job at the moment, so I shouldn't complain too much!

- To be tidier - I hate tidying. I hate cleaning. But I plan to be better at it this year. Starting with the huge mounds of washing I have at home.

So, we'll see how I go. Watch this space, I may update on how well I'm doing. Of course, if I fail them all miserably, I may not!

Oh, you may notice the new layout - I fancied a change!

No comments: