Wednesday 24 November 2010

Good News!

This week so far has mostly been spent by me and the boyfriend discussing important money issues (eeek, scary!), and generally behaving like grown-ups. All of this discussion has had a purpose though, and it looks as though in the spring, we'll finally be able to move out of the hellish living situation we're in now.

I've been here just over 2 years, and the boyfriend has been here getting on for ten, and neither of us are happy, but we finally have a light at the end of the tunnel! And so, I've been looking at lots of gorgeous houseware items on Etsy that I'm mentally decorating our (at the moment hypothetical) new house with.

Here are some of my favourites:



I really love this this Origami clock from giftedpapers - with my love of all things Origami how could I not?!



I actually have a dress made from this fabric, and it's one of my favourite fabrics ever, so how could I resist this funky little pillow? It's by OlivetheBeach

And finally, for now,



I love the look of this rug. It looks like it would fun to walk on and lie on and generally just look at! It's from Crafttasticparties.

There'll probably be more of these posts the nearer we get to moving! I hope none of you will mock my bizarre and eclectic tastes!

No comments: