Monday 8 February 2010

Nothing to Report...

I mean it...I honestly have nothing to report. Nothing at all interesting has happened in my life in the past week or so.

Actually, I lie. I bought a Lego Buzz Lightyear. Yes, I am in fact that sad. Hey, I love Toy Story. It's totally awesome.

I also bought Dante's Inferno for the Xbox. It's not a bad game, although it's very hack and slash, and it's bought out the old geeky gamer girl in me, which has been hiding for a while. My only irratation with it is that it bears very little resemblance to the source material after which it's named, and when you die (which I do frequently!), you get snippets of the poem flashing up, only they're really badly translated, and totally have no context.

I guess if it inspires more people to read the incredible Divine Comedy then it's only a good thing.

The game is very cool though, and very pretty in HD, and I really am enjoying it!

No comments: