Tuesday 26 May 2009

Happy Anniversary

I normally reserve this blog for craft related things, but seeing as I haven't updated my other one since January, and this one feels much more like my 'normal' blog these days, I thought I'd post something here.

Today is my first anniversary with the Boyfriend. A year ago today he asked me to be his girlfriend, after a weekend of wooing me with trips to the pictures and the zoo! And that was after a year of us emailling back and forth, so we took our time!

It hasn't always been easy, and we've had a few bumps, but on the whole, I'm happier than I think I've ever been, and despite the fact I'm now 140 miles away from everything I know and love, I don't regret moving here for a second!

So, Happy Anniversary Pete. I can't wait to see what the next year brings!

No comments: