Wednesday 20 July 2011

Crafter...oo Button Swap - What I Received

I have been woefully lax in blogging what the wonderful Nicola of Smitten Kitten sent me as part of the Crafteroo Button Swap!

She blogged here well over a month ago about what I sent her! I am very bad!

But here we go:

First of all, check out the awesome box she sent everything in:




Inside were some wonderful goodies:

A notebok and a pen decorated with buttons (and a kitty!)




A box full of little bags of buttons:




And finally, my favourite treat (as my blog title would lead you to expect, salty liquorice!



This was really a great swap, and has made me want to do some more, so if any one is arranging anything let me know! And again, a HUGE thank you to Nicola for being such a great swap partner!

No comments: