Saturday 19 March 2011

New Items!

I haven't done too much in the way of making items in fabric over the last few weeks, but I have been making quite a few in paper! And so today, as the weather is so lovely and I've been able to take photographs, I've listed three paper origami items in the shop

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Buy Me!


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Buy Me!


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Buy Me!

I've also listed three new sets of hairslides

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Buy Me!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Buy Me!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Buy Me!

I'm working on a fair bit craft wise at the moment - I'm making a sock monkey for someone, knitting some socks for my dad's birthday, and working on another secret present for him, which will be revealed here at a later date! So I really should get on with it all!

No comments: